Debt Recovery Paralegal
Date Posted: 13/03/2018
Position Type : Full Time / Permanent
We have a requirement for a Debt Recovery Paralegal to join our busy Secured Mortgages Arrears department who work on behalf of banks and building societies within our Glasgow office. The successful candidate will provide support in dealing with the litigation process and the rehabilitation of customer accounts.
- To carry out all aspects of the litigation and rehabilitation process on behalf of our clients
- Opening cases on to our Case Management System. Working cases end to end and prioritising workload. Also dealing with Motions to recall/dismiss, interest only and other products
- Dealing with customers on the telephone and assisting with the rehabilitation of customer accounts
- Dealing with court documents and liaising with Sheriff Officers
- Liaising directly with clients.
- Ensure all work undertaken is completed in line with the client SLA
- HND or equivalent in a legal or banking field
- Competent IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in secured mortgage arrears recovery
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent