Date Posted: 29/08/2017
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Aberdein Considine are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide Secretarial support to Partners/Solicitors within our new Stirling office. The successful candidate will work as part of a team providing secretarial support to Solicitors dealing with private clients looking to sell or purchase property, dealing with Wills and Powers of Attorney for private clients, dealing with matrimonial and civil court clients and attending to client queries.
- Secretarial support to Solicitors; typing sale and purchase and miscellaneous transactions. This includes offers, missive letters between parties, Wills, Powers of Attorney, requesting redemption statements, requesting title deeds, fee notes, civil and matrimonial court matters and all correspondence to clients.
- Opening purchase, money laundering and miscellaneous files e.g. Wills, Power of Attorney, Transfer of Title, Discharge of Standard Security.
- Issuing purchase and miscellaneous quotations.
- Dealing with other Solicitor firms and surveyors.
- Day to day handling of Solicitors diaries.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and setting up appointments.
- Dealing with clients coming into the office.
- Office stationery
- Highers - English/Admin/Business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in property / legal environment
- Previous secretarial experience (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience in case management systems
- Microsoft Word and outlook
- High level of communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent