Lender Services Finance Assistant
Date Posted: 20/10/2021
Position Type: Full-time / Permanent
A position has become available within the our Lender Services Cashroom team based within our Main Office, Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team or independently.
A position has become available within the our Lender Services Cashroom team based within our Main Office, Aberdeen. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team and independently.
• Issuing Invoices to clients
• Paying 3rd Party Suppliers
• Paying in cheques/remittances
• Managing open and closed files
• Keeping credit control process up to date
• Answering telephone calls
• Administrative duties-Opening and managing of file using a case management system.
• Preparation and management of fees
• Liaising with clients, colleagues and other professionals outside of the Firm to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Higher Math
- Higher Accounts/ Finance/Business Management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Competent IT skills
- Good communications skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Legal office experience (particularly in a Lender Services/ Banking Litigation role.
- Experience in a client/customer facing role.
- Experience of using case management software.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to work well as part of a team or independently
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A professional approach to working
- Ability to work to strict timescales and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to problem solve and see ‘bigger picture’
- Being able to work on own initiative
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent