Corporate Property Services Operational Manager
Date Posted: 11/05/2018
Position Type : Full Time / Permanent
Due to the success of Aberdein Considine's expansion we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager in our Newcastle Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for management, progression and development of the Corporate Property Sales and Corporate Conveyancing, Volume Remortgage departments on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating workloads to ensure all clients’ service level agreements are being adhered to.
- Delivering key performance metrics and managing targets within the dedicated teams to ensure agreed budgets and fee targets are met.
- Ensuring the case management system workflows and applications are fit for purpose and
satisfy client demand by designing, overseeing and implementing any procedural
changes and developments.
- Ensuring all LSPG policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members.
- Managing volumes, workloads and client expectations to ensure service standards are
- Driving new business into the department by developing case management systems, reviewing the services offered and training and supporting the personnel to carry out key tasks.
- Complete familiarisation with all client service level agreements in place.
- Active involvement and participation of all re-tender or new tender processes including drafting sales pitches, answering RFI and drafting fee scales.
- Liaising regularly and where appropriate with all key client contacts to facilitate review meetings, audits, training and conference calls.
- Responsible for the result of all client audits, implementing any required changes, following up all actions and ensuring any issues raised are rectified through
changes to process or system amendments.
- Attending and co-ordinating all clients on site visits with assistance from appointed sub team leaders.
- Co-ordinating one to one and appraisal reviews with all senior team members.
- Feeding back any performance or personnel issues to the Partner in Charge.
- Reviewing, where appropriate, responses to all complaints which come into the department in order that the Compliance Team or Complaints Director can issue.
- Considering on a regular basis improvements to processes to streamline services and co-ordinating the implementation of same.
- Overall management of all team case ledgers to ensure all firm file checks are processed appropriately within timescales given.
- Knowledge of the property sale and purchase process across the UK
- Degree in law or management based subject
- A Conveyancing or property related qualification
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales or estate agency experience
- Conveyancing or legal office experience
- Previous experience of preparing and executing presentations to large groups
- Previous experience of working with corporate clients
- Previous management experience
- Overview of the process involved in buying and selling residential and commercial properties
- Understanding of the conveyancing process involved in the remortgage, purchase and sale
of residential and commercial properties.
- Complete familiarity of all Microsoft office packages and previous experience of working within a bespoke case management system.
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent