Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Date Posted: 12/06/2018
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- To carry out all aspects of the sale of properties and conveyancing process on behalf of clients.
- Opening of Conveyancing files on case management system and ordering office copies/title plans/preparing files ready for supervisor to carry out title report to send onto client.
- Notifying legal authorities, utility companies and management companies of a property being in possession.
- Preparation of offer packs for repossession sales.
- Issuing draft Contract papers to buyers Solicitors upon receiving Memorandum of Sale.
- Engrossing documents where appropriate.
- Liaising with Clients, Asset Managers, Buyers Solicitors, Landlord and Management Companies and interested 3rd parties throughout the sale transaction.
- Preparing files for exchange and completion, including requesting information and or invoices from third parties relating to the sale, preparation of completion statements and invoices to send onto buyers solicitors and client.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with requests for information/updates on cases.
- Upon completion settling any third party invoices, sending sale proceeds onto clients and thereafter dealing with the distribution of surplus funds.
- Preparation of sales under the Right to Buy Legislation to include drafting, transfer/lease to send onto tenants Solicitors.
- Preparation of auction packs for properties proceeding to sale via auction by obtaining any necessary searches.
- Ensuring LSPG Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all work undertaken is completed in line with clients SLA.
- Experience working in a Solicitors office dealing with Conveyancing transactions
- Competent IT Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent