Administrator (Corporate Conveyancing)
Date Posted: 14/06/2022
Position type: Full time / Permanent
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator in our dynamic and fast growing Remortgage Conveyancing team, within our Corporate Property Services department. Strong inter personnel skills are essential in this fast paced role and the successful candidate will be expected to perform all the administrative duties relating to the remortgage of properties.
- Importing or manual opening of remortgage cases from instruction
- Ordering, receiving and reviewing legal search reports to ascertain what category of remortgage transaction we are acting on
- Issuing welcome packs to remortgage customers via their chosen method of receipt – electronically and by post
- Reviewing returned documents by remortgage customers to ensure all are signed correctly, completed in full and contain the required information to allow the transaction to proceed
- Telephone and email communication with remortgage customers to discuss, progress and review their transaction
- Liaising mortgage introducers and clients to provide assistance and updates on case
- Requesting of redemption statements
- Returning voicemails and emails within client SLA guidelines
- Administration duties where appropriate – scanning, filing, receiving voicemails and distributing them
- Ensuring LSPG processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
Ideally, you will have either a HNC or HND in legal or a business related course and previous experience of using Microsoft office applications. Knowledge of private client and corporate client conveyancing general procedures – legal reports, title review and undertakings would be desirable.
Aberdein Considine is an award-winning law firm and this is a great opportunity to work in an innovative, challenging and rewarding work environment. We offer flexible and blended working in a progressive and supportive environment.
In return for your hard work, you will be paid a competitive salary, receive an excellent benefits package and be part of a generous incentive and bonus scheme.
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent