Banking, Remortgage & Property Services Partner
Date Posted: 21/01/2019
Location: Location is flexible (But must spend 2 days per week in Aberdeen)
Aberdein Considine are looking for a talented lawyer to join our busy Lender Services team as Banking, Remortgage & Property Services Partner. The successful individual must have excellent business development skills, excellent organisation and first rate knowledge.
ROLE OF DEPARTMENT
• To provide an end to end Corporate Property / volume re-mortgages service to clients
• Management, progression and development of the Corporate Property Sales and Corporate Conveyancing departments on a daily basis.
• Co-ordinating workloads with operational leaders to ensure all clients’ service level agreements are being adhered to.
• Managing volumes with team leaders and operational leaders to ensure workloads and client expectations service standards are being delivered.
• Driving new business into the department by developing case management systems, reviewing the services offered and training and supporting the personnel to carry out key tasks.
• Delivering key performance metrics and managing targets within the dedicated teams to ensure agreed budgets and fee targets are met.
• Ensuring the case management system workflows and applications are fit for purpose and satisfy client demand by designing, overseeing and implementing any procedural changes and developments.
• Ensuring all LSPG policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members.
• Ensuring the governance of the process is mitigating risk to the firm.
• Ensuring the process is legally and regulatory compliant.
• Complete familiarisation with all client service level agreements in place. Active involvement and participation of all re-tender or new tender processes including drafting sales pitches, answering RFI and drafting fee scales.
• Liaising regularly and where appropriate with all key client contacts to facilitate review meetings, audits, training and conference calls.
• Responsible for the result of all client audits, implementing any required changes, following up all actions and ensuring any issues raised are rectified through changes to process or system amendments.
• Attending and co-ordinating all clients on site visits with assistance from appointed operational leaders.
• Co-ordinating one to one and appraisal reviews with all senior team members. Feeding back any performance or personnel issues to the Partner in Charge.
• Reviewing, where appropriate, responses to all complaints which come into the department in order that the Compliance Team or Complaints Director can issue.
• Considering on a regular basis improvements to processes to streamline services and co-ordinating the implementation of same.
• Overall management of all team case ledgers to ensure all firm file checks are processed appropriately within timescales given.
• Degree in law or management based subject
• A conveyancing or property related qualification
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of the property sale, re-mortgage and purchase process across the UK
• Conveyancing or legal office experience
• Previous experience of preparing and executing presentations to large groups
• Previous experience of working with corporate clients
• Previous management experience
• Overview of the process involved in buying and selling residential and commercial properties
• Understanding of the conveyancing process involved in the remortgage, purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties.
• Complete familiarity of all Microsoft office packages and previous experience of working within a bespoke case management system
• Ability to analyse performance related data and extract and review key findings from same
• Excellent oral and communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Experience of data analysis
• Able to lead a team
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent