Client Service Advisers
Date Posted: 14/07/2017
Location: Aberdeen (City Centre)
Position Type – Full Time and Part Time / Permanent
Aberdein Considine have a number of exciting new roles within our Contact Centre and are looking for outgoing, confident and customer focussed individuals to join our expanding team.
Our Contact Centre is a centralised unit that provides support to our network of branches across Scotland between the hours of 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The team are responsible for ensuring incoming enquiries are handled promptly and efficiently and are targeted with generating new business leads for our valuers, financial advisers and solicitors. The team also maintain an ongoing dialogue with existing clients in order to continually identify their property, legal and financial requirements.
To ensure cover over a continuous 7 day period team members will be required to work a variety of shift patterns including evenings and every second weekend. Full time hours will consist of 36.25 hours per week and part time hours will consist of a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities from incoming enquiries
- Proactive outbound calling to generate new business opportunities
- Primary call handler for incoming calls to main business numbers
- Manage incoming email enquires
- Manage web portal enquiries
- Secondary call handler for incoming calls to our network of branches across Scotland
- Provide an efficient, reliable and professional service at all times
- Educated to Higher level of above
- Customer service or sales related qualification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience of cross selling and building business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated
- A pleasant, confident manner
- Reliable and honest
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Previous sales or estate agency related experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Scotland
- Natural ability to sell
- Relates to people
- Self motivated
Will be made up of a basic salary plus commission offering potential earnings of £25,000+ per annum. Full details of the commission structure will be discussed at interview.
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent