Position Type: Full Time and Permanent
Aberdein Considine are looking for a Conveyancer to join their busy team in Newcastle. The right candidate will be required to deliver high quality, expert, efficient and effective legal services to our clients and customers.
You will be at the heart of delivering high quality, expert, efficient and effective legal services through excellent case management, coupled with a commitment to exceptional client and customer service at all times. Your experience and expert knowledge in conveyancing and property gives you the ability to deliver a variety of cases from start to finish to exceptional standards. You will be fully supported by technical training and a wide range of development opportunities designed to maximise your potential.
• You will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of a varied and interesting conveyancing caseload from start to finish
• Your effective and efficient management of cases, together with your experience and expert knowledge, support the delivery of a range of cases of varying complexity, including the distribution of surplus funds upon the sale of repossessed properties
• You will develop and demonstrate technical capability and expertise in conveyancing to help ensure the highest standards in your work and the work of your team
• Sound organisation; prioritisation and pro-activity in your approach are essential as you deliver to timescales and support the achievement of service levels
• You are passionate and care about our clients and the customer journey as you engage with all parties, building trusting, lasting relationships
• You are an effective, clear and concise communicator, dealing with all internal and external communications promptly and with professionalism
• You will be highly efficient and effective in the administration of your work, keeping detailed notes and maintaining good order
• You will understand and ensure compliance with the regulatory; compliance and data protection requirements that govern and support our work