Solicitor/ Associate Commercial Real Estate-(up to 5 years PQE)
Date Posted: 18/05/2022
Location: Glasgow (Office based or Hybrid)
Aberdein Considine is one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms and is looking for an experienced Solicitor from 1-5 years PQE to join our CRE (Commercial Real Estate) team in Glasgow. The role will involve working closely with clients across a variety of industries and business sectors to provide a broadly-based legal and business advisory service with a strong focus on delivering exceptional client service.
Full Time/ Permanent Basis. Office working is preferred however Hybrid working will be considered after successful completion of a 12 week probation period.
ROLE OF DEPARTMENT
Provide a comprehensive range of commercial real estate services.
• To contribute to the continued success and growth of the Commercial Real Estate team.
• To service an existing client base through provision of first class, quick and commercial legal advice with emphasis on Landlord and Tenant.
• To contribute to the overall growth and performance of the Team
• Conduct own client files and assist other fee-earners and partners where requested
• Draft, review and revise documents
• Correspond with clients and other lawyers and professionals
• Advise clients and take their instructions
• Negotiate with clients and other lawyers
• Assist department in reaching fee targets
•Bachelor of Laws – LL.B Scots Law
•Diploma in Legal Practice
•1-5 years PQE
•Good personal skills to develop strong relationships with key clients
•Be able to work autonomously
•Assist in development of existing knowledge management systems and policies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Sound commercial landlord and tenant experience
• Examination and reporting of heritable title
• Commercial awareness and ability to “drive deals”
• Current telecommunications or agricultural law experience
• Sound knowledge of general conveyancing and legal procedures
• Sound knowledge of current commercial landlord and tenant law and procedures
• Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise workload
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Enthusiastic and hardworking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Adaptable and accommodating
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good team worker
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent