Customer Engagement Administrator
Date Posted: 09/08/2022
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Aberdein Considine are looking for Customer Engagement Administrators to manage and support all aspects of customer engagement throughout the life of a conveyancing transaction.
The Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Contacting customers on behalf of Lender clients to deal with queries by telephone and email in relation to a remortgage transaction
- Using assertive and detailed fact finding to fully understand customer circumstances and needs
- Conducting an assessment of the case to fully understand customer’s circumstances to ensure we provide the best outcome for customers
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, demonstrating good customer service when dealing with Inbound and Outbound calls with customers, clients and Third Parties.
- Maintaining Internal and client SLA’s
- A good understanding of client scorecards and how they impact on the overall performance
- Complete compliance modules and when assigned to ensure up to date knowledge of regulation and code of conduct
- Through questioning identify key information from customers and gather the appropriate information in order that the most appropriate solution can be reached by the firm and the clients.
- Treat all customers fairly, professionally and within legislation
- Record customer complaints where identified with the relevant information and in line with the complaints procedure
- Follow all internal processes and procedures
- Work effectively as part of a team and support each other as and when required
- Ensuring LSPG processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within the Financial Services sector or a regulated environment is advantageous
- Working knowledge and understanding of mortgages and conveyancing is desired
- Ability to take ownership and manage own work through to conclusion, escalating issues as appropriate
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Questioning and Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic – can do, will do approach
- Passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service and the need to treat customers fairly
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
Aberdein Considine is an award-winning law firm and this is a great opportunity to work in an innovative, challenging and rewarding work environment. We offer flexible and blended working in a progressive and supportive environment. In return for your hard work, you will be paid a competitive salary, receive an excellent benefits package and be part of a generous incentive and bonus scheme.
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent