Digital Marketing Manager
Date Posted: 11/08/2017
Location: Aberdeen (City Centre)
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team at one of Scotland’s fastest growing legal firms.
Aberdein Considine is a trusted adviser to thousands of private and commercial clients, offering a comprehensive blend of services to support all of their needs across the property, legal and financial sectors.
We are estate agents, letting agents, lawyers, and independent financial advisers – and believe that by offering these services together under one roof, we help our clients see opportunities that others can’t.
With a truly national network of offices – stretching across Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and Stirling – nobody covers Scotland more comprehensively than us. Reporting to the firm’s Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our digital marketing activity.
Social media is one of our biggest drivers of business. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing, innovating and growing these channels, keeping up with technical changes which impact the reach of our content.
To raise awareness of the services we provide, the Digital Marketing Manager will be required to assist in the planning, scheduling and creation of content which catches the eyes of consumers in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
The role also involves working with the firm’s in-house web developer to continually monitor and improve search engine rankings across multiple keywords through technical optimisations and content creation.
- Marketing or digital marketing qualification highly desirable
- Proven experience in social media and content strategy, as well as working knowledge of the technical aspects of SEO
- Candidates must be competent writers and creative thinkers capable of producing attention-grabbing copy
- Degree in Marketing and / or Design
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years’ experience in using Facebook and Facebook Ad Manager
- Minimum of two years’ experience in managing Google PPC activity
- Experience in social media management tools, preferably Hootsuite
- Drivers licence
- Aware of emerging marketing trends
- Ability to multi-task
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent