Date Posted: 18/05/2022
Location: Glasgow (Office based)
Aberdein Considine is one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms and is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant or Legal Secretary to join our CRE (Commercial Real Estate) team in Glasgow on a Full Time/Permanent Basis (office based).
The role will involve working closely with Partners and Solicitors to support in providing clients across a variety of industries and business sectors, a broadly-based legal and business advisory service with a strong focus on delivering exceptional service.
ROLE OF DEPARTMENT
•Provide a comprehensive range of commercial property services.
• File creation / closure
• Carry out conflict and money laundering checks
• Audio typing
• Deal with inbound and outbound emails, letters and telephone calls
• Schedule and facilitate internal and client meetings
• Record and track department fees and monitor payment / recovery thereof
•2 Highers at B grade level
•HNC / HND Administration or Legal Services
• Upkeep of Document Sharefile for key clients and transaction
•Experienced in using Case Management System- preferably Visual Files
• Knowledge of legal terminology
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent