Paralegal (Customer Contact Team)
Date Posted: 17/09/2019
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be at the heart of delivering high quality legal services working in our customer contact team. You will be given responsibility for engaging effectively and expertly with a wide range of customers and our clients to deliver truly exceptional customer service that you can be proud of. This a fantastic opportunity for those individuals that are passionate and care about customer service, with a commitment to building trusting, lasting relationships that make a positive difference. You will have the opportunity to learn and progress in an environment that is committed to training and personal development to help you fulfil your absolute potential.
ROLE OF DEPARTMENT
To deliver high quality, expert, efficient and effective legal services to our clients and customers.
You will be at the heart of delivering high quality, expert, efficient and effective legal services by offering exceptional customer service as you engage with our customers and clients. You will manage a range of inbound and outbound customer contact, working closely with colleagues to ensure sound decision making and excellent case management.
· You will be responsible for inbound and outbound contact with a wide variety of customers and clients
· You are passionate and care about our clients and the customer journey as you engage with all parties, building trusting, lasting relationships
· You are an effective, clear and concise communicator, dealing with all internal and external communications promptly and with professionalism
· You will be ensure that our case management system accurately reflects the case history, supporting the delivery of caseloads from start to finish
· You will develop and demonstrate technical capability and expertise to help ensure the highest standards in our work
· Sound organisation; prioritisation and pro-activity in your approach are essential as you deliver to timescales and support the achievement of service levels
· You will be highly efficient and effective in the administration of your work, keeping detailed notes and maintaining good order
· You will understand and ensure compliance with the regulatory; compliance and data protection requirements that govern and support our work
· GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English with a minimum grade C
· Law focused qualifications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience of working in a high volume/transactional environment and dealing with clients and customers
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Competent IT skills
· Previous experience in litigation, debt recovery or banking
· Ability to organise and prioritise activities
· A commitment to pro-activity
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent