Paralegal / Senior Paralegal
Date Posted: 10/05/2021
Position: Full Time / Permanent
The Banking Litigation team in our Newcastle office are looking for a Paralegal / Senior Paralegal to join their busy team. The Banking Litigation team are a member of the Lender Services Practice Group who work on behalf of banks and building societies and provide support in dealing with debt and asset recovery.JOB PURPOSE
To carry out aspects of the litigation process on behalf of our clients and to provide advice on debt and asset recovery.
· Working with a team of lawyers in the Banking Litigation team, undertaking litigation and advisory work for a range of financial services clients, including a number of the UK’s largest banks and building societies
· Caseload will include financial services litigation such as defended mortgage possession proceedings, litigation and advice in relation to deceased borrower cases and end of term mortgages, litigation and investigatory work regarding post-redemption mortgage balances, litigation concerning buy-to-let residential properties such as possession claims.
· Manage own caseload under supervision.
· Build and maintain relationships with financial services clients.
· Understand and meet requirements contained in Financial Conduct Authority rules and in client service level agreements.
· Meet financial and performance targets.
· Receive support, supervision and professional development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience or knowledge of civil and/or commercial litigation
· Commitment to technical excellence
· Commitment to learning, development and teamwork
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent