Date Posted: 16/09/2019
Position Type: Full time/Permanent
Aberdein Considine is one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms and we have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Systems Trainer to join our team.
The suitable candidate will be willing to support their colleagues by delivering classroom-based, and desk side training, to new and existing staff. They will have a proven track record in the design and development of training materials and courses, a professional approach, excellent communication skills and previous experience in delivering training in a professional services environment.
Travel and overnight stays in the UK will be required as part of this role.
· Create, develop and maintain training support material and guidelines.
· Deliver training courses, as required, across the firm.
· Track, follow up and report on training areas.
· Facilitate centrally delivered training courses, secure room booking and requirements, invite attendees, send course reminders and ensure course attendance.
· Collate and format all reporting for training updates, management meetings and communications.
· Act as key contact for all training related queries.
· Assisting with Ad-hoc projects
· Educated to Higher level or above
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Previous experience in a professional services company
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Confident and articulate and able to engage at all levels
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
· Fully proficient in MS Office
· HR qualification
· Experience with digital dictation systems
· Legal Case Management system experience
· Experience of Time Recording systems
· Experience of Visual Files
· A genuine interest in the property, legal and financial industry, keeping up to date with current market trends.
How Do I Apply?
Online: Application Form
Download: Application Form
Mail: Human Resources Department
5 - 9 Bon-Accord Crescent