26 Feb 2018
Thinking of selling your home this year?
Sell your home with Aberdein Considine and save hundreds of pounds with our free home report offer.
Anyone who puts their property on the market, before the end February, through our estate agency branches in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth or Stirling will have their Home Report cost covered in full.
This saves you nearly £450 on the typical property listed with a value of £150,000. The saving is of course far greater on more expensive properties and could take nearly £1,000 off the cost of selling at £500,000.
We also do not charge any upfront fees - meaning you don't have to pay a penny until your property is sold.
Book your free valuation
To get your hands on this fantastic offer, click here to book your free, no obligation valuation by midnight on Wednesday 28th February.
1) The sale property must be located in one of the following postcode districts – EH, FK, G, PH or KA.
2) The surveyors Home Report inspection must be carried out between 1st November 2017 and 28th February 2018.
3) Properties must be placed on the market no later than 31st April 2018 otherwise the full Home Report fee will apply.
4) The firm of surveyors appointed to carry out the Home Report will be selected by Aberdein Considine. If the client wishes to use another firm of surveyors standard fees will apply and the client will be responsible for full payment
5) Aberdein Considine must be also appointed to deal with the sale conveyancing
6) If the client wishes to withdraw their property from the market or transfer the marketing to another agent, the standard Home Report fee will require to be paid in full.