29 Sep 2017

How about this perfect first time buy for £35,000

How about this perfect first time buy for £35,000

Are you looking to take your first step on to the property ladder but don't have the funds? There is another option...

Earlier this week in an article it was announced that property prices in Perth and Kinross are now rising at almost four times the national average, which has troubled some first time buyers.

However there is help at hand with some sellers now offering shared ownership.

This two bedroom flat is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis. The purchaser buys 25% from the current owner, with the remaining 75% retained by Kingdom Housing association. 

Owners pay a monthly rent of £165 to the housing association, as well as a factoring fee of £25 per month for the upkeep and maintenance of all communal areas.

The property is situated on the top floor of a well maintained building ideally located within walking distance of all shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities that Perth has to offer. 

To the front of the property is the bright spacious lounge with large dual aspect windows allowing in plenty of natural light.

The kitchen is located off the lounge and has a range of modern fitted wall and floor units.

The property boasts 2 double bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes. 

Storage is another key feature of this property with a large cupboard located off the hall. 

To the exterior there is a resident's parking area. 

Number 37 Flat K is currently on the market with Aberdein Considine's Perth branch and the current owners are inviting offers over £35,000.

To view the full property details, click here.

Scotland's property experts

If you are looking to buy, sell or lease property, Aberdein Considine can offer you the support of some of the most experienced property professionals in the country.

We are also an independent broker of mortgages and can offer home loans without any hidden fees.

If you would like to speak to a member of our team, call 0333 0066 333 or click here.

* Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Please correct the errors below before submitting your request:

Get in touch

Our dedicated client contact team prefer to receive enquiries through our contact form. We'll endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours or during the course of the next working day.

Tick this box if you wish to receive news and offers from Aberdein Considine. By doing, you indicate your consent to receiving targeted email marketing messages from us. On each occasion that we contact you in the future, you will be given the option to opt-out from receiving such messages. You may also email marketing@acandco.com at any time to opt-out.

The personal information that you provide to us in this form will only ever be used by Aberdein Considine (as the Data Controller) for the following specifically defined purposes:

  • email you content that you have requested from us
  • with your consent, occasionally email you with targeted information regarding our service offerings
  • continually honour any opt-out request you submit in the future
  • comply with any of our legal and/or regulatory obligations