James McKay, Branch Manager, shares his best tips for selling property in Stirling.
Most buyers form their first impressions of a house within seconds of walking through the door. To help make your property sale successful, we have put together some simple tips for you below:
- All Stirling areas offer such easy access to the central belt, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Mention proximity to motorway junctions and the train station to all viewers
- Stirling buyers like smart, easy to maintain properties so ensure your 'kerb appeal' is good by maintaining gardens and exterior.
- Ex local authority houses are popular for first time buyers. Keep your rooms uncluttered so rooms look big and spacious
- Bridge of Allan – such a pretty village – make sure you point out how convenient your home is for the village centre and Stirling University
- Dunblane sellers have easy access to the A9, good schools and Cromlix House, owned by Andy Murray
- The former mining villages in Clackmannanshire and the Ochil foothills are so handy for hill walking. Make sure you tell viewers how close you are to such a beautiful part of Scotland